Friday, January 11, 2008

coming back soon!

It seems as if a small case of the sniffles has bloomed into a full-fledged sinus infection, so I haven't had the energy to post this week. My head feels cloudy. I received an acupuncture treatment yesterday and started herbal therapy, which includes these amazing tiny pills that act like an antibiotic (they are so small, they look like poppy seeds!) Many people seem to be intrigued by acupuncture, and I have found much success with it, so if you'd like to hear more, leave me a comment. :)

I'm already feeling better, so I expect to return with lots to blog about in a few days. Please check back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your not feeling well! I thought of you on Saturday -- we were watching Beakman's World and they did the floating raisin experiment. Pretty cool stuff!

debbie said...

Thanks...feeling MUCH better now. The floating raisin experiment is definitely popular with the kiddies! :)