Wednesday, December 5, 2007

snow



Okay, so I'm not a fan of cold weather. I would be a hermit from November until April if it weren't for my 2-year-old son who needs some activity in his life outside of watching Noggin and lining up toys on window sills. But, snow is beautiful when it first falls to the ground. We had our first snow of the year today and it's magical. My hubby, the weather guy, is like a kid in a candy shop. And I have to admit, I love it too. So here I am to share some photos of the wondrous event. They aren't all that great (I mean, I didn't even want to step off my porch to take them), but I wanted to share my excitement. I'll be adventurous tomorrow and get some better shots. Maybe some will even be worth framing. Oh, and if you don't hear from me for a day or two, I'm not buried somewhere in a snowy ditch. I've just gotten a new writing assignment and the first few days are always insane. Yikes!

No comments: