Wednesday, December 5, 2007

indoor play


We all get a little stir crazy in the winter. Long gone are the days of watching all the neighborhood kids run around outside and come in exhausted from all the physical activity. So I bought this book and I love it. It has some really simple (like, duh, why didn't I think of that) play ideas, many of which are for indoors. This morning little B and I played for almost an hour. We collected all the people and animals we could find. Then we lined them up on the window sills all around the house. Next we're going to play "basketball" with some balled up socks and a small laundry basket.
How many more hours until nap time??!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would like to see your window sills right now! When is our next playdate? Friday?

debbie said...

How about just one window sill? It took me about an hour to get a photo that wasn't totally blurry. I need to take a photog class...or buy a new camera...or something... Yes, here on Friday around 9am - can't wait!