Tuesday, November 27, 2007

dinner from Target??


I'm not feeling very sciencey today, so I thought I would share an EASY dinner idea. I bought this package at Target the other day and made it for dinner last night. I know, dinner from Target sounds weird, but this was delicious! The recipe on the box calls for water and butter - that's it! And it's all natural, which sounds good to me. I added a pound of cooked, diced chicken breast and cut the amount of butter in half. I served it with a cucumber tomato salad (diced cucumber, tomato, onion, with some red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and fresh ground pepper). If you decide to try it, leave a comment and let me know how you like it! PS - there was enough to serve at least 4 people as a main dish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I sometimes get lunch from WaWa. Yes, a gas station. Eeks.

debbie said...

I'm with ya, I've actually sent my hubby to Rutter's for lunch! Hey, nice blog by the way. ;)