Friday, February 1, 2008

LOST



Okay, I know I haven't posted in a while, and I know this is totally off-topic, but I just HAVE to blog about favorite TV show. The new season of LOST started last night, and all I can say is WOW. I think this show is brilliantly written - I can say enough about the talent of these writers (please tell me the season is already written and will not be affected by the strike.....) And the thing is, there's nothing else like it on the air. If you're not a watcher, you may think to yourself, "What's the big deal, it's just a TV show. Why are there so many crazy fans out there with message boards, magazines, etc???" Trust me, I know it sounds ridiculous to be such an enthusiastic fan of a TV show, but I am one of those crazy fans. If I had the time, I could, and would, spend hours reading the message boards. It's hard to explain why unless you're a devoted watcher. My mom had never watched LOST until she spent last evening with me, and now that I've caught her up on the general story lines, she is HOOKED. So if you need to catch up, rent the first few seasons and spend the weekend preparing yourself for next week (Thursday night on ABC). You WON"T be disappointed.

PS - A note about the logo pictured here. It's found all over the internet in all kinds of places, and I'm not a copyright expert, but I'm assuming it's up for grabs to download. Is this copyright infringement? I hope not...after all, this is just a little blog....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Copyright is just giving credit to where you found the pic and listing that. Then you are not infringing. And the season is amazing and I cannot wait until next week again. Yes, this is the best show on air.