Tuesday, January 22, 2008

daydreaming of the tropics


As you may have guessed, I hate cold weather. This time of year is hard for me. The holidays are over and spring is a long way off. So yesterday while I was working out on my elliptical machine, I came across a show on HGTV called House Hunters International. The theme was the tropics and they had back-to-back episodes of people looking for homes in the tropics. It was a wonderful hour of daydreaming and now I'm hooked. Plus, it made the 30 minute workout fly by. If you like looking at beautiful, interesting homes around the world, and you have access to cable channels, check it out. You won't be disappointed. You can get a list of HGTV programming here.
The photo in this post was taken by my hubby a few years ago when we visited Aruba in early 2005. The beach was littered with cute little huts, the pools had swim-up bars, massages were offered in cabanas on the beach....This was my kind of vacation!

2 comments:

Justin Berk, AMS CBM said...

Doesn't your husband love cold weather and snow? For him you should at least try to like it
:-)

debbie said...

we balance each other :-)