Tuesday, December 11, 2007

sleep



So I'm one of those people who loves to sleep. If I don't get 8 hours at night, I am not a happy person. But like most of us, I have trouble falling asleep sometimes. I lay there in bed thinking about all of the drama from the day. Or I think about all of the things I have to do tomorrow. This is especially true if I do work at night when little B and my hubby are asleep (hubby gets up at 2:40 am so he is usually in bed before me during the week - I know, what an insane hour to wake up!!) So I found this Yogi Bedtime tea and it usually does wonders. It helps me fall asleep and stay that way until morning. And I actually enjoy the taste, even without honey or sugar! I mean, it seems kind of counterintuitive to add sugar products to a drink just before bed, right? Speaking of sugar, I was reading this blog last night and I am thinking about doing a body cleanse. I did it a few years ago and it felt wonderful (once I got past the headaches from sugar and caffeine withdraw!) Or I may just start eating a little better. Or both. I'll keep you posted. Of course, this would be after I eat all kinds of fun stuff on Christmas.

No comments: